Migrate to Android™, the state-of-the-art mobility business platform, with the next generation of the respected MC3000 series. The same proven OS that took the consumer world by storm is business-ready with guaranteed security support. Run current terminal emulation (TE) applications or create intuitive touchscreens and simplify the user experience. Our powerful Mobility DNA™ applications toolbox simplifies deployment and application development. New MC3300 capabilities also enable you to streamline processes and improve productivity. This best-in-class device has a lightweight ergonomic design, large touchscreen, various keypad options, unmatched scanning performance and more. With multiple form factors, the MC3300 offers unmatched versatility and flexibility.
The Perfect Combination: Touchscreen and Keypad
Whether your application requires touch or keypad input, we’ve got you covered. Your application can utilize the entire display and the keypad gives your workers the same experience they have today. In addition, the touchscreen paves the way to migrate to intuitive touch-based interfaces. And, choose the keypad that most simplifies data entry—alphanumeric, numeric and functional numeric.
Support Your TE Apps Right Out of the Box
Run your existing TE apps, right out of the box—no backend modification or user training required. All Touch Terminal Emulation (ATTE), powered by Wavelink, one of the world’s most popular TEs, comes pre-loaded on every model. It’s pre-licensed on the gun-style model and ready to use at no cost. This fully featured, flexible solution enables you to migrate at your own pace to minimize learning curves and maximize adoption speed. You can simply migrate all of your current green screens to Android in minutes so your workers are up and running in no time. Want to use a different TE app? No problem. The MC3300 supports the leading TE applications, so you have your choice.
A Common Platform for the Warehouse and Beyond
If you are using Zebra® Android handheld and wearable devices in the warehouse, workers and IT will benefit from a common operating system and solution platform. You’ll get the same user experience and management tools across different form factors throughout the warehouse and supply chain.
Android Certified for Guaranteed Security and Performance
Since the MC3300 is an Android Certified device, you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing the device is secure and proven compatible with the growing number of warehouse and enterprise Android apps.
- Display: 4.0 inch capacitive; WVGA; color
- Imager Window: Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Touch Panel: Corning® Gorilla® Glass touch panel with air gap
- Backlight: LED backlight
- Expansion Slot: User accessible MicroSD card slot; with 32GB SDHC and up to 256GB SDXC
- Network Connections: USB 2.0 High Speed (host and client), WLAN and Bluetooth
- Notification: Side LEDs and audible tone
- Keypad: Numeric (29 Key), Function Numeric (38 Key), Alpha Numeric (47 Key)
- Voice: PTT Express4 and Pro4 Support (internal speaker/microphone or wireless Bluetooth headset)
- Audio: Speaker & Microphone
- Audio Jack: All models except the Gun/Pistol: Integrated 2.5mm (Premium and Premium + models only—not available on Standard configurations)
- Buttons: Two programmable side scan keys