The CK65 mobile computer boosts supply chain productivity by accelerating and error-proofing work in distribution centers and manufacturing. With the longest supported lifecycle available, up to 28-hour battery life, and best-in-class ruggedness, the CK65 maximizes productive uptime, while providing an easy path for users migrating from legacy Windows® operating systems to the Android™ platform.
Industry-Leading Investment Protection
The longest lifecycle in the industry – with support from Android O through Android R, plus additional security updates after Google’s last patch.
Reduced IT Costs with Mobility Edge
Built on Mobility Edge™, an integrated hardware and software platform that lowers certification, deployment, and support costs and ensures application portability across all devices in the Mobility Edge family.
Purpose-Built for the Warehouse and Other Tough Environments
Designed for warehouses, manufacturing, cold storage up to -30°C (-22°F), non-incendive (NI), and hazardous (ATEX) environments, the CK65 is ultra-rugged to survive multiple 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete as well as dust and rain (IP65 and IP68 rated).
Versatile and Ergonomic for Maximum Productivity
Let workers use the data input method that is most comfortable for them, with both a keypad (alphanumeric or numeric with functional keys) and a full touchscreen. Features a large 4 in WVGA display as well as an optional scan handle that allows easy switching between handheld and pistol grip operations.
Long-Life, Smart Battery for Less Downtime
With 28 hours of battery life, the 7,000 mAh battery supports three shifts on one charge. Hot swap technology allows workers to change the battery without rebooting the device – reducing downtime and enhancing productivity.
Unparalleled Data Capture for the Broadest Range of Workflows
World-class Honeywell imaging technology covers the broadest range of workflows, from near to extended range scanning in addition to direct part marking (DPM) scan capabilities. With the new 6803FR imager, customers can now scan both near and far ranges all in a single package, and at lightning-fast speeds.
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® 64-bit Snapdragon™ octa-core
- Operating System: Each Android version guaranteed from Android 9 Pie to at least 11/R, committed support for Android 12 and 13 pending feasibility.
- Memory: 2 GB/4 GB DDR4 RAM, 32 GB Flash
- Display: 10.16 cm (4 in) 480 x 800 bright color LCD with backlight, outdoor readable, optically bonded to touch panel optically bonded Corning Gorilla Glass 5 touch panel
- Touch Panel: Rugged multi-touch capacitive touch panel, optically bonded for extra durability and better sunlight viewability. Automatic detection and configuration utilizing mutual and self-capacitance modes for water rejection and use with many off-the-shelf gloves
- Keypad: 51-key alpha or 38- or 30-key numeric keypad, plus two programmable side buttons
- Audio: Speaker, microphone support with noise cancellation. PTT support and
- Bluetooth® wireless headset support
- I/O Ports: Durable, custom I/O connector compatible with CK3 accessories
- Camera: 13.0-megapixel color camera with autofocus and advanced software features for better image quality, f/2.0 aperture, flash LED with flashlight mode
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, hall effect
- Storage Expansion: User-accessible microSD card up to 512 GB (SDXC/SDHC/SDIO-compliant)
- Battery: Li-Ion, 7,000 mAh Smart Battery Hours of Operation: 28 hours
- Scanning Capabilities: Honeywell N6703 Slim Imager Engine (1D/2D); 6803FR FlexRange Slim Imager (1D/2D); Honeywell EX20 Near/Far Imager (1D/2D); Honeywell Scanning SDKs for Android
- N6703SR/6803FR Version Dimensions: 22.7 cm x 8.3 cm x 4.2 cm (8.9 in x 3.3 in x 1.7 in)
- N6703SR/6803FR Version Weight: 498 g (17.6 oz) with battery pack
- EX20 Version Dimensions: 22.7 cm x 8.3 cm x 4.7 cm (8.9 in x 3.3 in x 1.9 in)
- EX20 Version Weight: 544 g (19.2 oz) with battery pack
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Wi-Fi certified 2×2 MIMO support
- Additional WLAN Features: 802.11 d/e/h/i/k/r/w
- WLAN Security: OPEN, WEP, WPA/WPA2 (Personal and Enterprise)
- Supported EAP: TLS, PEAP, TTLS, PWD, LEAP CCX Version 4 certified
- Bluetooth: V5.0 with BLE and Backward Compatibility
- Bluetooth Profiles: HFP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, SPP, GATT
- NFC: Integrated Near Field Communication
- VoIP: Supported
- VPN: IPSec V4/L2TP, PPTP
- Push to Talk (PTT): Supported