Learn how to help your clients say goodbye to searching endlessly for part numbers. Using a light-weight integrated Configurtor add-on for NAV, users can easily create production Bill of Materials (BOMs) and Routings, or assembly BOMs, and make quote and order generation more efficient.
You will also be introduced to a Point of Sale solution that is ideal for B2B counter sales and technical retail operations, such as parts counters or outlet stores.
Webcast learning objectives include:
- How to automatically generate assembly and production BOMs from sales orders and quotes.
- Simplifying the ordering and quote process for staff.
- Reducing manual input and improving efficiency and accuracy in sales quotes and orders.
- How to add simplified order entry functionality to Dynamics NAV.
- Learn to integrate barcode scanning to speed up the check-out process.
- Learn what it takes to accept multiple types of payments per order.
- How to track lost sales with reporting to help improve stock planning.
Who is this webinar for?
This webcast is exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partners. Sales, pre-sales and solution architects will find this webinar useful.
This webcast may only be accessed by Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners. You may request access by submitting the following form: