Inventory and warehouse managers often find themselves battling inefficient operations due to inaccurate warehouse transactions and time-consuming manual tracking. Insight Works’ flagship NAV add-on, Warehouse Insight, brings mobile device integration to a warehouse setting.
This webcast is designed exclusively for Microsoft Dynamic Partners. Watch the webcast and learn how to position a mobile Warehouse Management System (WMS) as a competitive advantage to increase your opportunity close rate and deliver more value to your clients.
Watch the webcast and:
- Understand the value of a mobile Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Learn how to present highly compelling solutions to your clients.
- Discover the software, hardware, services, and training required to integrate a mobile WMS solution.
- Learn about the associated licensing model.
- Understand how to move from a manual system to an integrated barcoding process.
- Learn how Warehouse Insight can be used to track production data.
- See the recently released features in Warehouse Insight.
Who is this webinar for?
This webcast is exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partners. Sales, pre-sales and solution architects will find this webinar useful.
This webcast may only be accessed by Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners. You may request access by submitting the following form: