You’re invited to join view this webcast exclusively for Canadian Microsoft Partner where we’ll discuss the pros and cons when it comes to deciding to use the Business Central SaaS/Cloud model, or to use the on-premises subscription model and hosting in Azure.
Some companies rush to deploy using the Microsoft Cloud offering because it is perceived as a quick and easy option, however, this may not be the best solution.
- What are the factors to consider when choosing hosting options for Business Central?
- What are the licensing and capability differences between the Cloud and on-premises versions?
- What are the cost considerations of the different hosting options?
- Where, geographically, is data stored as it may relate to corporate policies and/or requirements?
- What are some technical issues that must be taken into consideration when deploying Business Central to Azure?
Who is this webinar for?
This webcast is exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partners. Sales, pre-sales and solution architects will find this webinar useful.
This webcast may only be accessed by Microsoft Partners. You may request access by submitting the following form: