Dynamic Manufacturing Solutions will be a Silver Sponsor at the upcoming Directions 2013 Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partners Conference, set to take place from October 6 through 9 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn.
What makes this conference unique is that dedicated NAV partners like DMS run the event and are also its target audience. As a result, the conference is both a great opportunity for companies to learn more about Microsoft Navision and to network with other experts in the field.
Some of the expected highlights of the event include:
- A variety of sessions aimed at helping companies harmonize their business with a NAV implementation
- Sessions designed for specific roles, including sales teams, consultants and C-level executives
- ISV presentations from leading NAV experts to talk about new solutions and trends, plus how they can be applied in real-world situations
- Interactive labs led by Microsoft to allow attendees to demo the latest versions of NAV and any new modules
- Focused chalk talks to enable attendees to participate in more in-depth discussions on the ERP platform
Those interested in learning more about Dynamics NAV should be sure to connect with DMS. Their NAV experts will be on hand and companies can book one-on-one time with these professionals to gain even more insight and knowledge on the ERP platform and industry best practices.