Insight Works has been a long-time member of the User Group for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV (BCUG/NAVUG), and we have supported it for many years by way of sponsoring a myriad of its events and even sitting on its Board of Advisors. If you’re a NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central end-user looking to make these most of these platforms and join a community of like-minded users, there are a plethora of benefits associated with becoming a member of the group.
Not just a garden variety membership to another community or club, joining the User Group represents an opportunity to connect with highly-motivated and experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV users who want to help others feel as good about their NAV experience as they feel about their own. The User Group community is powered by users for users, and as such, specializes in the delivery of member-driven education, networking and events to help you maximize your current Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV investment.
Here’s one of the best parts: With each new member, the value of the community and the shared knowledge base grows – ultimately increasing the learning and education bottom line for all who are engaged.
Membership Benefits At-a-Glance
Here’s what you can expect when you join the BCUG/NAVUG:
- Tailored Learning – Find valuable educational resources that meet your organizational and individual needs.
- On-Demand Education – Experience success with the opportunity to learn anytime, anywhere.
- Professional Networking – Expand your connections through the 14,000 members of the community.
- Peer-to-Peer Knowledge Sharing – Connect and learn from your peers.
- Exclusive Event Discounts – Members benefit from registration discounts on premier community events.
- Premium Member Support – Maximize your community engagement via tailored onboarding.
What Kind of Member Do You Want to Be?
BCUG/NAVUG membership opportunities are divided amongst four primary groups, each bringing its own set of benefits to the table.
Let’s take a brief look at those now:
These are company-based memberships, with one membership inclusive of all employees, good for:
- Small Business – Best suited for organizations with one to 20 Dynamics licenses installed.
- Mid-Market – Geared towards organizations boasting 21 to 75 Dynamics licenses installed.
- Large Enterprise – Ideal for organizations with more than 76 Dynamics licenses installed.
Dynamics Partner and Consultant Memberships
Partner and Consultant members build skills, strengthen their brand, uncover revenue opportunities and increase customer satisfaction by being an engaged member of NAVUG.
Microsoft Dynamics MVPs are entitled to a free individual membership (some restrictions apply) to the user group for as long as they maintain MVP status.
Microsoft Team Members
Microsoft Team Members around the world can enjoy a free NAVUG membership and all the benefits associated with joining the NAVUG Dynamics NAV community, including networking and engagement opportunities.
You Can Trust Our Expertise
As a global leader in operational productivity improvement, Insight Works leverages a depth of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 expertise in addition to a proven set of NAV add-on modules that have helped companies around the globe reduce operational costs, improve efficiency and drive productivity.
You can rest assured knowing that when we suggest joining the User Group for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV, it’s a knowledgeable recommendation for a successful future. Visit the BCUG/NAVUG website to learn more.