Real-world production planning & scheduling
Visibility into the real-world impact of unplanned events on your production schedule allows you to contain costs while maintaining superior customer service levels.
Traditional methods of planning and scheduling are error-prone, time-consuming, and non-responsive, resulting in schedules that do not accurately reflect the actual capabilities of the shop floor. Your ability to schedule production responsively is further impaired when you factor in production realities, late delivery of critical raw material and components, equipment breakdowns, changes to sales forecasts, and customer demands.
- Accurate responses to shop floor variations during schedule execution, real-world events and production realities are impossible
- Static production schedules quickly become invalid
Better customer service
MxAPS system transforms the planning and scheduling task into an efficient, repeatable, responsive and highly accurate decision support activity.
MxAPS provides the solution for:
- Quickly generating accurate and efficient production schedules
- Synchronizing customer demand against materials, people, machines and tooling
- Responding to unplanned events and production realities while maintaining due dates
- Realizing cost containment initiatives while increasing plant throughput