Warehouse Insight Live Demo
April 15, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT| Free
Inventory and warehouse managers often find themselves battling inefficient operations due to inaccurate warehouse transactions and time-consuming manual tracking. Insight Works’ flagship add-on for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV, Warehouse Insight, brings mobile device integration to a warehouse setting.
Join this session as the presenter discuss how to streamline manufacturing and distribution operations using add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV.
This webinar is for inventory managers, warehouse personnel, shippers, receivers, material handlers, and others involved in warehouse operations.
Webinar learning objectives:
- Understand the value of a mobile Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- See what it takes to move from a manual system to an integrated barcoding process.
- Learn how to accurately track production data.
- See how to get real-time access to warehouse, inventory, and production.
- Use the same device for any location configuration, including non-mandatory bins and directed pick.
- Perform all inventory and warehouse operations from hand-held devices.
- Scan directly to sales and production documents for ad-hoc picking.
- Capture lot and serial numbers for any transaction.
- Use License Plating to streamline warehouse operations.