Introduction to Extending Dynamic Ship
July 7, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT| Free
Dynamic Ship has many flexible configuration and usage options, but sometimes there is a need to tailor the system or processes beyond what these configuration options can provide. For those situations, Dynamic Ship offers an extensible architecture that enables partners or customers to extend or alter the default behavior.
This webinar is an interactive session for developers that will cover:
- Basic Dynamic Ship usage.
- The extensibility framework architecture.
- Developing “plug-in” extensions for Dynamic Ship in C/AL and AL. Follow-along examples of developing extensions for:
- Overriding Sales Freight Price calculation.
- Creating custom barcode commands.
- An introduction to the Freight Integration Provider framework.
Dynamic Ship product training for partners focuses on providing a foundational starting point for working with Insight Works products during presales, consulting, and development phases of customer engagement. This training will be done using Business Central Cloud. Attendees will be able to follow along if they have the products pre-installed on their own on-prem or Cloud instance.
Who should attend: Developers and technical business analysts.
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of C/AL or AL development.