Directions North America 2022
April 3, 2022 - April 6, 2022
Gateway to the Dynamics 365 Market
Directions North America is the premier Microsoft Dynamics 365 event driven by Partners – for Partners. Attendees will build new business contacts, learn about best practices, and discover valuable tools for execution and success.
Attendees can also use the many networking opportunities at the conference to grow and enhance relationships with other partners, ISVs, service providers, and Microsoft.
Who Should Attend?
- All Dynamics 365 Partners.
- ISV companies and Service Providers dedicated to enhancing the Dynamics market.
- Any other Microsoft partners interested in learning about the Dynamics 365 Platform.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Expand expertise – Learn about Microsoft Base Functionality and 3rd Party Solutions that will present opportunities for you to capture more business with Dynamics.
- Explore the latest tools, training, technical expertise, networking opportunities, associated with the Dynamics 365 ecosphere including, but not limited to: Azure, Business Central, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, and Power Platform.
- Hear firsthand Microsoft’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Choose from seven curated tracks – Consulting, Development, Power Platform, New to Dynamics 365 BC, Dynamics 365 CE, Sales, Marketing, and Executive Leadership.