October 27, 2021 - October 29, 2021
The Directions EMEA conference is where the Partner Community will meet with Microsoft to continue effective collaboration and growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The focus will be on the fall release of Business Central, efficient use of the new development environment, the cloud infra-structure and the Power Platform. Plus Microsoft initiatives to support partners and future road-maps.
Join the conference to:
- Gain first-hand knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central and The Power Platform.
- Innovate your business to successfully deal with technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- Offer customers outstanding extensions, innovative solutions and apps in AppSource using Business Central, Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to enhance your offerings and SMB market presence
Insight Works is a featured presenter. Plan to attend their session during the event:
Supercharge Business Central for Manufacturing & Distribution
For Microsoft Partners looking to deliver more customer value, don’t miss this session where we will showcase a suite of free and premium apps for Business Central. Many partners turn to 3rd party apps to add another level of functionality to streamline processes further. Join this session learn about:
- Advanced finite capacity scheduling,
- Barcoded time capture and employee time management,
- Mobile device integration to perform warehouse tasks,
- A shipping solution for real-time rate shopping, package management, and tracking,
- Simplified inventory counts and reduced count times,
- Counter sales and configurator apps to facilitate the quoting and check-out process, and
- A suite of free apps that you can start using today.