Directions EMEA 2022
November 9, 2022 - November 11, 2022| 1,299EUR
The Directions EMEA conference is where the Partner Community will meet with Microsoft to continue effective collaboration and growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The focus will be on the fall release of Business Central, efficient use of the new development environment, the cloud infra-structure and the Power Platform. Plus Microsoft initiatives to support partners and future road-maps.
Join the conference to:
- Gain first-hand knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central and The Power Platform.
- Innovate your business to successfully deal with technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- Offer customers outstanding extensions, innovative solutions and apps in AppSource using Business Central, Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to enhance your offerings and SMB market presence
Plan to join the Insight Works’ presentation:
End-to-End Business Central Apps for Distribution & Manufacturing
Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 12:15 PM, Hall Y3
For Microsoft Partners who work with end-users who use Dynamics 365 Business Central to manage their manufacturing or distribution operations, this is one session you won’t want to miss. See how to supercharge Business Central using apps from Insight Works.
Whether you’re new to the apps Insight Works offers, or maybe you have already integrated an app or two, join us to learn how you can streamline your manufacturing process and warehouse operations.
Plan to join us and explore the following topics:
- Integrating mobile devices into the warehouse setting to perform Business Central related tasks in real-time,
- Managing end-to-end shipping processes all from within Business Central,
- Creating better production schedules with a click of a button,
- Eliminating manual time entry on the shop floor,
- Capturing operational data, including consumption, output, scrap, and quality
- Free apps that pack a lot of punch without the cost, and
- A bunch more cool apps to optimize operations.