October 9, 2019 - October 11, 2019| €1199
The Directions EMEA 2019 conference is where the Partner Community will meet with Microsoft to continue effective collaboration and growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Join us at Directions EMEA 2019 to learn how to:
- innovate your business to successfully deal with digital transformation, technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- create cutting edge apps and extensions for the Modern Client, using Visual Studio Code and AL
- engage new Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises and cloud customers and accelerate the migration of Dynamics NAV customers
- incorporate Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning in your product development to provide customers outstanding technological solutions
- enhance your marketing impact and presence as CSP and global solution providers on AppSource
- collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to fully benefit from the transition to the cloud model.
While attending the event, be sure to schedule time to take in the Insight Works presentation:
Manufacturing and Distribution Solutions to Grow Your Business
Friday, October 11, 2019 | 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM | Room G2
For over 10 years, Insight Works has been helping NAV partners by providing solutions for mobile warehouse data collection, shop floor data collection, inventory management, integrated shipping, point of sale and more. With the recent establishment of our Dutch office, we’re able to provide even better sales and technical support for European partners. Join this session to learn how you can present a highly compelling solution to prospects and existing customers. From procurement to inventory management, tracking production time to shipping, and everything in between, learn how businesses are streamlining their operations.