Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
MS Dynamics NAV Professional Training
About this Course
This two-day instructor led course, Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, provides attendees with the basic tools and information to help them better understand the features of Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
Course Objectives Include
- Describe how parameters affect the planning process.
- Identify the available planning reports.
- Describe the production BOM structure and its basic features.
- Show production BOM reports.
- Explain how to set up capacity.
- Explain how to create and schedule a production order.
- Describe the different types of changes that you can make to a production order and show how to make each change.
- Show how to pick components and put away finished goods in the warehouse.
- Describe the options and procedures that are related to material consumption and production output.
- Explain the uses of the consumption journal, output journal, and production journal.
- Describe how to make consumption journal entries and output journal entries for multilevel production orders.
- Review the various options for recording scrap and the relationships between the options.
- Describe and demonstrate all aspects of sales order planning.
- Review the production order listings and reports.
- Explain and demonstrate all aspects of order planning.
- Describe the general concepts of the planning system.
- Show how to perform transfers between locations.
- Describe standard tasks and how to use them.
- Define non-productive time and show how to use it in a production order.
The primary audience is manufacturers who have implemented or are looking to implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
Attendees should have a basic understanding of technical manufacturing terms. A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is useful but not required.
Dynamic Manufacturing Solutions can work with your schedule to provide NAV training in person or virtually. Contact us to schedule your training course today.