Advanced Inventory Count
The Accurate Inventory Count Solution that Saves Time and Money
The Advanced Inventory Count Module for Dynamics NAV allows inventory managers to easily manage full physical inventory and cycle counts, including WIP. It allows users to identify items to count, generate count sheets, and enter the physical count into NAV…
Any Manufacturing, Distribution, or Services companies that have a need to perform regular inventory or cycle counts need the Insight Works Physical Inventory Count Module. The count module brings advanced inventory capabilities to all Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations, and can be used with or without barcode scanners.
The Physical Inventory Count Module drastically enhances the capabilities and usability of the existing physical inventory capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Adding the Physical Inventory Count Module to your Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation, you get a powerful inventory system that will significantly reduce the effort required to keep your physical inventory in sync, whether performing manual data entry or scanning inventory bar codes.
Finally a solution that allows inventory managers to easily manage complete or partial physical inventory and WIP inventory counts.
Physical Inventory Count Benefits
The Inventory Count Module improves margins by:
- Increasing sales confidence related to what is “in stock”
- Increasing worker productivity by reducing in stock search time
- Increasing customer satisfaction due to on time order deliveries
- Reducing inventory overstock that was used to compensate for out of sync inventory control software
- Features of the Advanced Inventory Count Module
- Flexible count sheet generation: create count sheets that represent how you want to count inventory, such as sheets for specific count teams, locations, product types, etc. Easily define sheets for cycle counting or partial warehouse counts.
- Automatic Item Tracking reconciliation: the Count Module will automatically determine discrepancies within lot or serial number counts and create the proper item tracking entries for posting – no more manual reconciliation or item tracking definition.
- Supports all Location configurations: whether your locations are set up with bins mandatory or not, directed put-away, warehouse-tracked lots or serial numbers, etc., the Count Module will handle them.
- Generate Recount Sheets: automatically generate lists of items for recount or choose specific items to recount. The recount sheets provide a simplified method for validating differences and provide an audit trail for the count.
- Generate and store count statistics: keep a history of count statistics, include differences and absolute differences. Use these to monitor inventory count performance over time.
- Multi-user count entry: speed up data entry by allowing multiple users to enter count data simultaneously. Provides visual indicators of incorrect counts or data entry. Easily add additional items that were not on the original count sheets.
- Integration with inventory barcodes: the Count Module is integrated with the Insight Works Mobile Data Module, and also provides a simple interface for integration with any other external data collection system. Leverage your investment in your data collection system for inventory counts.
- Simplified WIP counting: accurately capture consumed and unconsumed WIP – the count module automatically reconciles WIP with inventory and production order consumption.
- Powerful reconciliation reports: speed up inventory difference reconciliation and accuracy with powerful reporting that evaluates differences by amount or quantity, and provides full count details to quickly locate count errors.
- Enhanced journal test report: ensure journal entries will post the first time by using the much more comprehensive Count Module Journal Test Report. The report evaluates all data that may prevent posting, including item tracking, and can provide a list of only lines that will not post.
Why make physical inventory counts harder than they already are? The Physical Inventory Module allows inventory managers to simplify inventory and cycle counts with comprehensive data entry, reconciliation, posting, and analysis tools.