Insight Works Adds 13 Resellers to Boost Dynamics 365 Business Central Offerings
Edmonton, AB, Canada, November 2, 2022 – In October of 2022, Insight Works announced that 13 new Microsoft partners have joined the Insight Works reseller program. This move aligns with the company’s goal to provide its customers with the best possible experience. The new resellers will be able to offer their clients a range of services, including consulting, training, and support.
Insight Works is a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central leader in apps with a focus on manufacturing and distribution. Their apps are designed to help our customers improve their business processes and get the most out of their investment in Dynamics 365 Business Central. With over 12 years of experience, Insight Works understands the needs of manufacturers and distributors and have developed solutions that meet those needs.
Insight Works understands the importance of its resellers in delivering its apps for Business Central to end users. October 2022 saw the following Microsoft Partners join the Insight Works reseller program:
- Dallefeld Consulting LLC (United States): dallefeld.com
- Opal Business Solutions (United States): opalbiz.com
- SMB Suite, Inc. (United States): smbsuite.com
- Actio Procesos y Tecnología, S.L. (Spain): actiobp.com
- Armanino Solutions, LLC (United States): armaninollp.com
- Big Bang ERP Inc. and Affiliates (Canada): bigbang360.com
- Sequent Inc (United States): sequent-tech.com
- Theta Systems Limited (New Zealand): theta.co.nz
- Peritos Solutions (India): peritossolutions.com
- SpiderGroup Consulting Limited (United Kingdom): spidergroup.com
- SMB-ERP Solutions (United States): smb-erpsolutions.com
- G2 Systems Group (Canada): g2systemsgroup.com
- ProStrategy (Ireland): prostrategy.ie
“We’re excited to welcome our new partners into the Insight Works family. They bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table, and we’re confident they’ll be a valuable resource to end-users,” says Brian Neufeld, Director of Marketing at Insight Works. “We look forward to working closely with them and helping them get the most out of Dynamics 365 Business Central.”
About Insight Works
Insight Works is a global leader in productivity solutions for manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains, offering end-to-end software applications ranging from procurement and warehouse management to manufacturing and shipping. Products include mobile warehouse data collection, shop floor data collection, inventory management, integrated shipping, scheduling, and more.
Insight Works is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and recognized as one of Canada’s fastest-growing businesses. The organization is headquartered in Canada and boasts a European presence in the Netherlands and remote offices in the U.S. Its products are distributed by a global network of Microsoft Partners.
For more information about Insight Works, find a reseller, or learn about the Business Central apps, please visit their website at www.dmsiworks.com.