12 Microsoft Partners Join Insight Works’ Reseller Program in September 2022
Insight Works is excited to announce the addition of 12 new resellers to our Partner Program, which now has over 350 resellers committed to providing end-users with Dynamics 365 Business Central productivity solutions.
Edmonton, AB, Canada, October 4, 2022 – Insight Works is delighted to announce that the Insight Works Partner Program has welcomed twelve new businesses in September. With these latest additions, the program now boasts over 350 resellers – all committed to providing end-users with Dynamics 365 Business Central productivity solutions.
Our team carefully researches and vets each prospective partner to ensure they maintain the same high standards of professionalism and expertise as Insight Works. We are also proud to partner with businesses that share our dedication to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with clients. The Insight Works reseller program now includes:
- ACP Technologies (United States): acp.us.com
- Comporsys Hansa GmbH (Germany): www.comporsys.de
- Diekan Enterprises Inc (United States): diekaninc.com
- Dorado Solutions, Inc. (United States): doradosolutions.com
- Glass Wall Lab (Australia): www.glasswalllab.com.au
- GRF Consulting LLC (United States): www.grfllc.com
- Infinity Technology Solutions Ltd (United Kingdom): www.infinitygroup.co.uk
- Knightsbridge Analytics (United States): www.ka365.us
- Mibusoft Inc. (Canada): mibusoft.com
- NAB Solutions AB (Sweden): www.nabsolutions.se
- New Technology Research (United States): www.ntribs.com
- SIA “SINTEGRA” (Latvia): sintegra.lv
“The resellers that join our program not only reflect the same high standards of professionalism and expertise as Insight Works but are also dedicated to building long-lasting relationships with their clients. We are thrilled to have them on board, and we know they will be a valuable asset to our team,” said Brian Neufeld, Director of Marketing, Insight Works.
About Insight Works
Insight Works is a global leader in productivity solutions for manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains, offering end-to-end software applications ranging from procurement and warehouse management to manufacturing and shipping. Products include mobile warehouse data collection, shop floor data collection, inventory management, integrated shipping, scheduling, and more.
Insight Works is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and recognized as one of Canada’s fastest-growing businesses. The organization is headquartered in Canada and boasts a European presence in the Netherlands and remote offices in the U.S. Its products are distributed by a global network of Microsoft Partners.
For more information about Insight Works, find a reseller, or learn about the Business Central apps, please visit their website at www.dmsiworks.com.