Payroll Product Support Specialist
Insight Works, a leading provider of solutions for Microsoft Dynamics and Dynamics 365 (D365), is seeking a Payroll Product Support Specialist to provide expertise in anticipation of our upcoming release of the Canadian D365 Payroll solution.
Insight Works works primarily in the manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution industries to deliver IT infrastructure, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and custom software development solutions. We provide our clients with a full range of services to ensure that all aspects of a project, from network infrastructure to ERP implementation, are fully coordinated and executed smoothly.
For the second straight year, Insight Works has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies as part of the 13th annual PROFIT HOT 50 ranking. The PROFIT HOT 50 is the definitive ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies, (http://www.profitguide.com/microsite/profithot50/2012/48-Dynamic-Manufacturing-Solutions).
Insight Works ranked 1st in the 2012 Fast Growth 50 as part of the annual ranking published by Alberta Venture Magazine. Published in the magazine’s January issue and online at albertaventure.com, the Fast Growth 50 is the definitive ranking of Alberta’s fastest growing companies. (http://albertaventure.com/2012/01/albertas-fast-growth-50-2011/)
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, the Payroll Product Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Verifying the product performs all key functions properly
- Creating and maintaining documentation for use by end-users (payroll clerks/ administrators)
- Providing support to end-users via email and phone
- Working closely with software developers to provide feedback regarding functionality and enhancements
- Business Diploma or related diploma is desired
- Canadian Payroll Associations Payroll Compliance certification (or working towards)
- Minimum 3 years of Canadian payroll experience required
- Thorough understanding of employment standards including WCB and CRA taxation guidelines as they relate to payroll administration
- Knowledge and experience working with a payroll system (ie. Ceridian)
- Must possess a complete understanding of the full payroll cycle
- Ability to administer the full payroll process independently
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or Dynamics 365 is an asset
- Experience with administering payroll in Quebec is an asset
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent documentation skills
- Payroll: 3 years